[TYPO3-english] realurl, aeautoconf and multiple domains: no redirect

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Tue Feb 14 17:05:55 CET 2012

Good afternoon List,

I have a problem with an installation where I use realurl and aeurltool.
I have added further domains to the tree in different root-pages (the
root page numbers now are 1, 80, 105 and 198 respectively). Each root
page contains a template with the config.baseURL set to the correct
domain URL and has "use as root page" checked: they all have the small
world icon.

However, when I click on, say, page 199 to view it, it shows up in the
browser with the address of the first domain plus index.php?id=199,
instead of the address of the fourth domain and index.php?id=199.
Furthermore, I renamed realurl_autoconf.php to realurl_autoconf.php.alt,
cleared the caches and waited for realurl_autoconf.php to be generated
anew with the entries for the new domains. But nothing at all happened:
no such file was generated.

I'm way confused, since I expected that somewhere the assignment of
domains to root page ID's should be made. It seems that this does not
happen though.

Can anyone help me? Can I manually add those root page <-> domain
assignments? I milked google until it was dry, but no solution I found
is applicable here.

Thanks for your help:
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"The resourcefulness of times of peace is the military preparation
  for times of war."

(Hagakure)