[TYPO3-english] Future of TYPO3

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Feb 14 02:03:50 CET 2012

Hi Colin,

Colin & Maureen Pridham wrote:

>   Can anyone give me any thoughts about where you feel TYPO3 will be in 12
> months
>
> And how FLUID and FLOW3 will be by then ?

Well, you do YOU want it to be ;) Make suggestions ...

> I'm trying to plan out how our organisation is going to look in 12 months
> with TYPO3,

Read the news at http://news.typo3.org and the minutes of the release team:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v47-projects/wiki/index

Regarding FLOW3:
http://news.typo3.org/news/article/heads-first-into-a-new-year-january-2012/

Also check the roadmaps.
TYPO3 is developed by a community of interested developers. So there is no
"promised" feature unless you are willing to pay a dev for it.
New features depend on passionate developers doing those things in there
free time.
People have projects in mind, but nobody can make a promise that certain
features are available within a given timeframe. All they can say is that
they are willing to work on certain topics.

> And how fast we implement strategies.
How about implementing features for TYPO3 ;) the community will be thankful.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065