[TYPO3-english] tt_news via TS problems at some pages

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:27:43 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a tt_news item insert via TS and inserted to lib.news in my right
column at the page, at every page.

I inserted it like this:

plugin.tt_news {
   archiveTypoLink.parameter = 64
   templateFile = fileadmin/templates/htmlfiles/ext/tt_news.html
   pid_list = 63
   singlePid = 65
   catImageMode = 0
   catTextMode = 0
   general_stdWrap >
   displaySingle.content_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
   displayList.content_stdWrap < lib.parseFunc_RTE

}

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap {
   crop = 200 | ... | 1
   ifEmpty.field = bodytext

}

lib.news = COA_INT
lib.news.10 = HTML
lib.news.10.value = <h1>News</h1>

lib.news.20 < plugin.tt_news
lib.news.20 {
   code = LATEST
}

The lib.news.10 is always rendered, but lib.news.20 is not loaded at
some of the pages.

I have tried to insert tt_news like this too, but same result.

lib.news.20 = RECORDS
lib.news.20.source = 124
lib.news.20.tables = tt_content

The pages where lib.news.20 is not shown is pages with content of
following type:

tt_address
"self develop extension"

The page with tt_address contains TS but only concerning tt_address:

plugin.tx_ttaddress_pi1 {
   templates.default {
     phone.wrap = Tlf.: &nbsp;|
     description.wrap = Hcp.: &nbsp;|
     image.file.maxW = 55
     image.file.maxH = 65
     defaultImage = fileadmin/templates/images/tt_address/default.png
   }
}

So it should absolutely not influent on tt_news og lib.news

The page with my own extension only has typoscript concerning
templatefile and css.

Any hints?

--
Best Regards