[TYPO3-english] tt_news via TS problems at some pages

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:47:36 CET 2012

On 02/11/2012 11:27 AM, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a tt_news item insert via TS and inserted to lib.news in my right
> column at the page, at every page.

> Any hints?

I found out that, the pages which the tt_news not is shown depends on
which page i visit just after clearing cache.

I have had similar problems 2-3 years ago, but back then is was caused
by misconfiguration of languages, this site is only one language, so it
cannot be exactly the same problem.

Hope this helps you understand my issue better.

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen

TYPO3 Profile: http://forge.typo3.org/users/4289