[TYPO3-english] Login/Logout issues

Oliver Salzburg oliver.salzburg at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:32:12 CET 2012

On 2012-02-10 08:55, Björn Pedersen wrote:
> Am 10.02.2012 00:19, schrieb Oliver Salzburg:
>> On 2012-02-09 22:27, Philipp Gampe wrote:
>>> Hi Oliver Salzburg,

>>> This display logout after login was added later on. Would you mind to open a
>>> bug report:
>>>
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues
>>>
>>> Viele Grüße
>>
>> I think the issue has already been reported here:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29785
>>
>> Or do you think this is an additional issue?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Oliver
> And reading this bug, I think it is mainly a documentation problem.
> You tell TYPO3 to show the logout form (on the same page as the login)
> and at the same time want  a redirection to happen. In this case TYPO3
> thinks  the show logout has higher 'priority' and decides to show the
> current page. You can not get both things at the same time.
>
> Björn

Yeah, thanks, I got that.

You know what people usually do when they have two options that are
mutually exclusive?

This little guy here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_button

But I assume advanced features like these will find their way into TYPO3
once we have all the important basics. Like a File Abstraction Layer.

Cheers
Oliver