[TYPO3-english] pagtree context menu disappeared after upgrading

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Wed Feb 1 16:10:55 CET 2012

Dear Markus,

i did all these, the *-l10n-hu.zip files gets downloaded to typo3temp/
correctly, the backend language is set to hungarian for the BE user, and
still all the backend is in english :(

Also the pagetree context menu is still disappeared, and that's a major
usability problem, maybe have other hints what might couse that or how i
can debug it?

regards, Gabor