[TYPO3-english] Realurl for subdirectory Typo3 installation without showing subdirectory name in Domain url

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat Dec 29 16:26:51 CET 2012

Hi Guan,

I fear your wish is not really possible with TYPO3.
If I got your question right you want something like:
- folder of TYPO3 is http://example.com/cms/
- URL to call should be http://example.com/
- Still other web apps should be reachable via http://example.com/app.php

I know that Wordpress has this feature, but unfortunately this is not so easy (impossible?) with TYPO3.
Maybe it works with some tricks of realurl, absRefPrefix and mod_rewrite, but some extensions may still fail.

Sorry, not to be able to tell you THE solution, but I'd have to try this on my own first.
Happy New Year!

Kind regards
Markus