[TYPO3-english] Need friendly domain (realurl) for TYPO3 installed on subdirectory

Guan Ming guanming.jgh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:06:59 CET 2012

Just tried with both addon-domains, realurl works perfect without any issue

My issue only with Primary Domain (not addon domain), would like it to
redirect to this ..../web/ subdirectory, but without showing  /web/ in URL

(Very strange, the Addon-Domain setting in cpanel redirect the addon-domain
to /web/ subdir, and realurl works perfect without showing /web/ directory
name, but not the primary domain, which redirected using .htaccess.  is my
htaccess config correct?

Does anyone have any idea?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Guan Ming