[TYPO3-english] Wincache backend

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Tue Dec 25 14:53:48 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 24.12.12 20:06, schrieb Gorosito Gonzalo:
> I'm trying to test a configuration with an pre existing cache backend
> but no luck:
>
> Is this supposed to work on typo3 4.5? Because I add this to the
> localconf.php file but still the cache is being stored on database
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations'] = array(
>     'cache_hash' => array(
>         'backend' => 't3lib_cache_backend_ApcBackend',
>         'options' => array()
>     ),
>     'cache_pages' => array(
>         'backend' => 't3lib_cache_backend_ApcBackend',
>         'options' => array()
>     ), 'cache_pagesection' => array(
>         'backend' => 't3lib_cache_backend_ApcBackend',
>         'options' => array()
>     ),
>     'cache_extbase_reflection' => array(
>         'backend' => 't3lib_cache_backend_ApcBackend',
>         'options' => array()
>     )
> );

just for the record: i wanted to do the same some time ago and was only
able to modify "all" backends by putting the config to a new extension
ext_localconf.php, because the defaults were overwriting my configs.
But the initialization of an extension happens at a later point, so they
now took precedence (if the load order is right).

You can also check in the "Configuration" module in the backend, which
config is really active.

HTH,
Andreas