[TYPO3-english] Wincache backend

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 02:56:12 CET 2012

Andreas,

Actually the config defaults gets overwritten by anything in
localconf, but in the case of cacheConfigurations this only happens
when we enable also the variable
"$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['useCachingFramework'] = 1".
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#
#  http://www.tutorialesdebian.com - Tutoriales para debianeros,