[TYPO3-english] 6.0 for production?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Dec 19 15:46:44 CET 2012

Hi,

I'd say that if you start now, you should see all stability-related
changes still within your development-phase*. 6.0.x releases will follow
quickly if major issues will be found and I'd say that's something you
can rely on.

What are your specific concerns?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

* depending a bit on the size of the project assuming normal projects to
run at least 1-2 months or longer.

--
Tolleiv Nietsch
TYPO3 Core Developer