[TYPO3-english] 6.0 for production?

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Dec 19 16:50:00 CET 2012

Hi Olivier and Tolleiv

thanks for your replies!

 > * depending a bit on the size of the project assuming normal projects to
 > run at least 1-2 months or longer.

Our projects run for half a year up to a year :-)
My development would start by end of january, so I think I should be fine.

My concerns are:

- Stability, Bugs
- Missing features due to rewrites in some parts (I've just seen the EM,
maybe that's the only place)
- Extension compatibility (e.g. direct_mail is not out yet); apart from
that I use formhandler, ke_search, workspaces, tt_news/news

That's about it.

Cheers & Thanks
Urs

Am 19.12.12 15:46, schrieb Tolleiv Nietsch:> Hi,

--
Urs Bräm
macht Websites

--