[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Dec 7 08:41:17 CET 2012

Am 06.12.2012 23:38, schrieb lists.typo3.org:
> Yes, the picture seems to be in its original size, but the pop-up window
> is not large enough to have space for the picture. In other words you
> only see the upper left corner of the picture and can't move around. One
> solution would be that the picture is resized to be small enough to have
> the whole picture inside the popup window. Another solution could be to
> have scrollbars, in order to move around to see other parts of the
> picture. But I do not know how to do either of these solutions.

do you use any kind of lightbox script?
then a javascript-error may intercept to the resizing in the browser.
or some CSS which interfere with the values/classes of the lightbox-script

if you use the basic functinality of TYPO3 to pop up a new window for
'enlarged' images you may be able to change the settings for the popup
window (javascript-params, css, ...). nothing I know at the moment, but
maybe someone else.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html