[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

lists.typo3.org gu-jonss at online.no
Thu Dec 6 23:38:55 CET 2012

Yes, the picture seems to be in its original size, but the pop-up window is
not large enough to have space for the picture. In other words you only see
the upper left corner of the picture and can't move around. One solution
would be that the picture is resized to be small enough to have the whole
picture inside the popup window. Another solution could be to have
scrollbars, in order to move around to see other parts of the picture. But I
do not know how to do either of these solutions.

"Jan Bednarik"  skrev i nyhetsmeldingen:
mailman.1.1324139644.23128.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org ...

Hi,

I thought that popup image is shown in its original size, usually. So,
what is your scenario? You have an image that is bigger than maximum size?

Jan