[TYPO3-english] TS condition for browser and FE users gives weird error

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Mon Dec 3 16:09:24 CET 2012

Thanks Bernd and Dmitry

Dmitry Dulepov:
>There alwais is a check. You do not need COA_INT here. Remove the first
>line ("10 = COA_INT") and leave the rest.

I have done that.

But I still need to visit the page twice to get i cached correctly. No
problem after it is cached.

>Hard to say but most likely you do something strange there (like that
>example with double assignment of "10").

I don't think my setup is to strange:

I have a FCE that is just an empty div where I can fill in content elements.

The content elements inside this FCE are restricted to certain usergroups.

And the entire FCE/container is only displayed if the browser is Firefox. No
other TS than the snippet I posted.

Suggestions are still very welcome.

Thanks