[TYPO3-english] typo3 - 4.7.3 functions button gives blank page

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 24 10:37:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 24-8-2012 8:47, Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep wrote:
> I think not many people have used TYPO3 4.7.3 it was online for not much
> longer than a week before it was replaced by 4.7.4.

4.7.3 was a regular bugfix release, 4.7.4 was the security fix release.
This was done to isolate the two types of fixes and to make sure the
code in the security fixes was not modified again in bugfixes.

4.7.4 doesn't contain bugfixes which are not already in 4.7.3. Still
it's important to upgrade to 4.7.4 because of the security fixes!

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!