[TYPO3-english] typo3 - 4.7.3 functions button gives blank page

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:47:34 CEST 2012

I think not many people have used TYPO3 4.7.3 it was online for not much
longer than a week before it was replaced by 4.7.4.

Although I cannot directly find anything about that issue in the release
notes of 4.7.4, you can always try to upgrade.

I have not had this issue myself with any of the versions.

You can try to disable extensions that could cause a conflict in your
backend.

Regards,

Rutger Mik