[TYPO3-english] sr feuser register: fields translation ?

Gregory Loichot gloichot at cross-systems.ch
Thu Aug 2 17:20:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm working with TYPO3 4.7 and sr_feuser_register and my goal is to add
fields (for example "competence" or "interests") to users so that users
can choose those values when registering. "Competence" data are stored
in a separated table.

My website is localized.

So I followed wiki
(http://wiki.typo3.org/Adding_fields_to_sr_feuser_register_registration_form)
and extended feusers table with a field "competence" (type "database
relation" on table "competences" which is localized !). So a select box
is displayed on my register form, containing ALL data in table
"competences" and NOT only data in the current languages (same problem
in BE, when editing a FE user)... big problem!

Do you have an idea how can I solve this problem? "Competence" data have
to be editable in BE.

Thanks for helping
Greg