[TYPO3-english] How to prevent unsecure content served by extensions?

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Wed Aug 1 23:35:29 CEST 2012

HI Michael,

You may want to post a bug report for these extensions. To find the
insecure content:
Open the source of your webpage giving secure/insecure warnings
Find all urls in the form http://{twitter.com/example.com}
Take those strings/urls
Check the websites that are referenced support https (you'd assume they do
- if they don't then you'll have to find an alternative).
Find the strings/urls in those extensions.
Replace http:// with https://

Richard