[TYPO3-english] How to prevent unsecure content served by extensions?

Michael Albers (Concatenate) info at concatenate.nl
Wed Aug 1 17:34:31 CEST 2012

Hi all,

At the moment i'm working on a website that fully has to be served via
https. Currently two extensions cause an error. The extensions are
cookie_control and twittersearch.

When calling the website via https, webbrowsers detect both safe and unsafe
content and thus the website is not considered safe. I'm pretty sure this
will scare customers even more than not serving the site via https.

Does anybody know how i can prevent this? I.e. how can i get my website
"completely" safe?

Thanks.

Michael