[TYPO3-english] Which mailing extension is the way to go?

Maarten Mandemaker maarten-list at emaux.nl
Thu Apr 26 11:14:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

Currently we use the tcdirectmail extension on all of our (TYPO3 4.5)
projects. The main reason we use tcdirectmail is because of it's
simplicity in use and configuration. Also, we like the bounce handling
and the (rather simple) stats.

But tcdirectmail doens't work with 4.7 and we are looking for a
suiteable replacement. We would love an extbase/fluid solution, but it
seems there are none in TER at the moment.

Which direct mail extension is the way to go? And why? Or should we
perhaps use an external method like mailchimp? We're open to all
suggestions!

Thanks for your opinion :)

- Maarten