[TYPO3-english] Content showing inside div element problem

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Apr 25 20:05:45 CEST 2012

Hi Toni,

I use extension oxylab_stdwrap to achieve that. It adds to each content
element 3 fields you can use: id, class, style.

It has one validation issue though; many content elements get same id,
but adding this to your setup clears it (thanks to Jo H.):

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap >
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject = COA
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject {
   10 = TEXT
   10.dataWrap = <div style="{field:tx_oxylabstdwrap_inlinestyle}"
class="co-n{cObj:parentRecordNumber}
   20 = TEXT
   20.field = tx_oxylabstdwrap_class
   20.required = 1