[TYPO3-english] Problem with tt_news in latest view

Juan Lopez psallitesapienter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:41:12 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm having a weird error. Everytime I try to access a single news item via click from latest view to single view, I get the following error:

Reason: Segment "31" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

But, If I go to the single view directly (via another link), the single view displays correctly. AND after I have done this the first method works also correctly.
I've cleared cache, I've checked the TypoScript (up to what I know, I'm not that experienced with T3) but the error keeps coming up. I've also tried different Browsers, but still the same.
The forum posts in Internet for this kind of error lead to RealURL or something else, but I'm not sure what to follow.
Any help would be appreciated.

TIA!!!

Using Tpo3 4.5.2, tt_news 3.0.1, RealURL 1.10.2