[TYPO3-english] Looking for a gallery with comments for tt_news - what plugin do you use for a gallery?

Piotr Bugno piotrbugno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:36:47 CEST 2011

Hi!

I'm completely new to TYPO3. I'm looking for a gallery plugin that would
be easy to integrate with tt_news. Also i need to let users comment any
picture in gallery and i want them to see other albums from the category
while they are viewing content. Is there any plugin you know that meets
that specification?

If not. Can you tell me what plugins do you use for a gallery on your pages?

Piotr