[TYPO3-english] https via condition

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Fri Sep 23 16:40:35 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,
" Is your redirect after login, purposefully going to a http only page? "
I think that’s the problem. But I didn’t find a way to solve.
I tried some different Parameters like
temp.url.typolink.parameter.data = TSFE:baseUrl
temp.url.data = getIndpEnv:TYPO3_REQUEST_URL

Well I will have a look at the redirect after login/logout.

Regards
tobi