[TYPO3-english] tt_news strange behavior

Igor Mitev igor.mitev.typo3maillist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:06 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I updated TYPO3 to the latest version 4.5.5 and I'm using tt_news 3.0.1 and
t3s_jslidernews 2.0.4.

On the page http://eurm.edu.mk/redesign_2011/ I need to use the news slider
and tt_news LIST/LATEST to repeat one category shown in the slider and one
more.
The problem is that when all works well on the home page, clicking some news
item and going to SINGLE view there is no content. If I Clear all caches and
refresh the SINGLE view page I get the news content but when going back to
the Home Page the 2 LIST content elements show no content at all. Clearing
the cache fixes Home page and looses Single view page and so on ...

I searched for issues on tt_news 3.0.1 and t3s_jslidernews 2.0.4. but did
not find anything. When I had only the news slider all worked well.
Can you please let me know if this two extensions have problems when used on
the same page or give me any other idea what can cause the problem?

Thank you,
Igor