[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.5 TS of two sites at root-level do interfere: why?

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Fri Sep 9 11:28:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am struggling with a weird situacion. This is what I did:

Installed TYPO3 4.5.5 + Introduction package from scratch.

Then within the page tree, I created a second page a root-level and
checked "Root of website". Then I created and configured a new TS
template, pointing it to a new HTML-template, using automake-template.
The TS-template has checked "Clear: Constants &	Setup" and "Rootlevel"

Root-page I + ts-template + file-template (Introduction package)
---page 1
---page 2
---page 3

Root-page II + ts-template + file-template (new site)
---page 1
---page 2
---page 3

Then I should(!) have two completely INDEPENDENT websites, both driven
by their own TS-template. However, when I call the website from the
introduction-package, I seems to "inherit" the file-template from the
second site. How come?

As said, according my TS-approach, both sites should be completely
independent but appearantly it doesn't. Following the same approach, I
have set up several multi-site-installation but now with 4.5.5, I can
not achieve this.

Is this a bug? What do I overlook?

Many thanks in advance for ideas or pointers!

Regards,
Bert