[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Sep 4 20:27:36 CEST 2011

W dniu 04.09.2011 12:44, Philipp Gampe pisze:

>> First problem, Is with content editor. When I try to edit a content, I
>> get a blank page (screenshot: http://yfrog.com/m9nopeditablecontentj )
>
> Have a look here:
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=typo3+blank+page&l=1

Arrrrgh! @Philipp did you see Giuseppe's screenshot at all?

his problem IS NOT associacted with well known "blank page" problem, he
is new, used such phrase, but the problem is quite other. you should
knew that. (lmgtfy.com link is... wrong suggestion!)

@Gieseppe: it looks like you didn't map any element for CEs in the TV's
template, go to DS edit mode and make sure there is at least one element
which preset is set to : Page-Content Element [pos: 0].

On the other hand I was learning people about different templating
systems in T3 trough the years, tested many scenarios and can say
without any doubt: TV is more comfortable in use than standard
templating, also for end-user, which doesn't change the fact you can get
good results with common way.

I would put little bit more effort for TV's basics and I'm pretty sure
you'll be satisfied.

Personally I can not find my way to use additional frameworks.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
http://www.typo3.pl | TYPO3 Polish Community