[TYPO3-english] RealURL and forms

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:48:29 CEST 2011

Hi!

Sergey Alexandrov wrote:
> 1. Without RealURL form's main stuff:
>
> form action="index.php?id=1147" onSubmit="return
> validateForm('mailform','','','','')"
> input type="hidden" name="locationData" value="1146:tt_content:72"
>
> correctly submits data to class.t3lib_formmail.php, then redirect to
> id=1147 ('Thank you' page)

What do you mean by "correctly"?

> 2. Enabled RealURL (default autoconfig, added 'fileName' option only,
> but the same w/o it), Cleared cache, reloaded form:
>
> form action="payform/thank-you.html" onSubmit="return
> validateForm('mailform','','','','')"
> input type="hidden" name="locationData" value="1146:tt_content:72"
>
> page http://domain.tld/payform/thank-you.html directly accessible, no
> problem
>
> After form submit visitor redirected directly to the
> payform/thank-you.html page, not sending form data to
> class.t3lib_formmail.php first

How do you know that? What does FireBug show about POST data?

> 4. Additional info, maybe here's some stuff hides
>
> Web->info on the payform page:
> Decode cache:
> PayForm 1146 nc/payform.html ?id=1146&no_cache=1
> Thank you 1147 payform/thank-you.html ?id=1147
>
> Encode cache:
> Payform - all fields are ampty
> Thank you 1147 _DEFAULT | id=1147 payform/thank-you.html

Nothing unusual.

> 5. Tried combinations:
> config.baseURL=http://domain.tld/
>
> and
> config.absRefPrefix = /
> config.baseURL=http://domain.tld
> config.prefixLocalAnchors = all

Use only one:
config.absRefPrefix = /

Remove the rest. It is not needed.

> Anybody experienced similar behavior? Please help ;)

Usually there are no problems with RealURL and forms. I never used
t3lob_mailform. It is not very flexible, so I prefer to make forms as
extensions. Cannot help more with this :(

If you find a solution, please, post it here.

--
Dmitry "itoldyou" Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org