[TYPO3-english] Shop System under T3

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Oct 7 10:26:55 CEST 2011

Am 07.10.2011 09:53, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
>> I'm trying to import Shop system (tt_products), but I'm having problems
>> with it.
>
> You will have more problems with it. Choose some other ext.
>
> If you have a good server and a big shop, I would go for typogento.

Just out of curiosity... which problems, Dmitry? I had some, but nothing
worse than with, say, tt_news. In the end, I really appreciate how
configurable tt_products is.

Have a good day,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"That all things are provided for by nothingness is the meaning of
  the phrase, "Emptiness is form.""

(Hagakure)