[TYPO3-english] extenstion generate thumbnails

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Wed Nov 30 09:38:26 CET 2011

Hi,

It should be USER. Is there a simple way to check it?

Can it be that I hadn't set

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_version_5']
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_path_lzw']

in the localconf? It look like the pictures very being generated almost
right away  after I set it, but I am not sure if it just my imagination?

/Morten Hagh