[TYPO3-english] extenstion generate thumbnails

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Nov 29 14:02:10 CET 2011

Hi, Morten.

> But it look like that will run every time I click an image for a large
> view and that takes a very long time.

Are you running your plugin as USER or USER_INT object? I see, that you
generate cHash in your links, but may be your plugin is accidentally defined
as USER_INT and therefore code runs on each call.

Also you may set [GFX][enable_typo3temp_db_tracking] = 1 (look at Install
Tool), so you'll get your generated images logged into db and prevent same
image generation by different processes.