[TYPO3-english] Graphical, SEO friendly headers not rendering at all

Roel Krottje remobots at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:29:10 CET 2011

Dear people,

I'm trying to implement a graphical type of headers for each of my content
elements and plugins (header 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) .. I can't get this to work
however, no matter what I try.. This is the code I am using but it's
returning nothing at all, the header or it's code simply disappears....

lib.stdheader >
lib.stdheader = CASE
lib.stdheader {
  1=IMG_RESOURCE
  1{
    stdWrap.dataWrap = <h1
style="background-image:url(|)"><span>{current:1}</span></h1>
    file = GIFBUILDER
    file {
      format=png
      XY = [10.w]+5,35
      backColor = #D7D6D6
      10 = TEXT 10 {
        text.current = 1
        fontSize = 22
        offset = 0,20
        fontFile = fileadmin/template/fonts/segoeprb.ttf
        fontColor = #8da716
        niceText = 1
      }
    }
    stdWrap.if.isTrue.field=header
  }

  2=TEXT
  2.current=1
  2.fontTag=<h2>|</h2>

  3=TEXT
  3.current=1
  3.fontTag=<h3>|</h3>

  4=TEXT
  4.current=1
  4.fontTag=<h4>|</h4>

  5=TEXT
  5.current=1
  5.fontTag=<h5>|</h5>

  setCurrent {
    field = header
    htmlSpecialChars = 1
    typolink.parameter.field = header_link
  }

  key.field = header_layout
  key.ifEmpty = 1
  key.ifEmpty.override.data = register:defaultHeaderType
}

The font file is working and it's path is correct - I know this since the
graphical menu IS working.. I just can't get the headers to render in any
graphical way..

Any help is hugely appreciated..!!!

Thanks,
Roel