[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 24 14:56:05 CET 2011

Hi,

Okay now I got another site backend completely blank (not even login screen) by clearing the typo3temp folder.
(BTW I did ask if this is safe in another thread and I got answer yes it is, and I have done it and it has worked before in 4.5.6)

In this site I had mysterious problem after updating to 4.5.7: two excactly same kind of backend users, but one of them couldn't get the tt_address listing (just blank area in the right with Web List module) and the other gets the listing ok.

These users are identical, I even checked therer user preferences and everything is the same.

Very very unstable, but I just can't figure out why.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*