[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Nov 24 10:30:48 CET 2011

On 24.11.11 10:11, Katja Lampela wrote:
> hi,
>
> More info: firebug doesn't give anything, just completely blank in this
> blank login.
What? The Login page is blank or not? In the next sentence you say that
you can login.

> With FF: Install tool ok. The BE login screen normally visible, I log in
> and I get completely blank page.

Have a look at your access log. What's the HTTP status code of
backend.php? Or look at Firebug's Net tab, what files are sent to you.

> With IE: Install tool ok. The BE login screen is loaded "ugly", that is
> without css styles. If I login to BE with wrong info I get normal
> warnings. If I login with right info, I get something like (in finnish)
> IE can't show the web page.
Have you enabled $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['debug']? IE cannot use more
than 32 CSS files, which is the case with the debug mode.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert