[TYPO3-english] blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 24 10:11:51 CET 2011

hi,

More info: firebug doesn't give anything, just completely blank in this blank login.

With FF: Install tool ok. The BE login screen normally visible, I log in and I get completely blank page.

With IE: Install tool ok. The BE login screen is loaded "ugly", that is without css styles. If I login to BE with wrong info I get normal warnings. If I login with right info, I get something like (in finnish) IE can't show the web page.

I just updated 4.5.6-> 4.5.7 and this started happening.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*