[TYPO3-english] Not solved: tt_products and the comment extension

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Nov 11 21:56:43 CET 2011

Am 11.11.2011 20:27, schrieb Peter Kühnlein:
> Am 11.11.2011 15:35, schrieb Peter Kühnlein:
>> Good afternoon Colleagues,
>>
>> I'm trying for a while now to get the comments extension up and
>> running together with tt_products.
> Good to learn that when the plugin is on the single view page
> (together with realurl) you really just have to set the triggering
> prefix to "pages" and with the current version need only one plugin -
> it can do both form and list view...
>
> Thanks for the wonderful extension!
>
> Peter

Ok.. guess I was happy too early.

Now that I added the plugin to the single view page (and I got realurl
running) *all* comments show up on *each* items single view. For an
example, I got a single view like
http://parts-for-bikes.de/shop/einzelansicht/backPID/getriebe-kupplung/products/getriebe-ueberarbeitet-5-gang-ab-1980.html
. With comments activated on the single view page
http://parts-for-bikes.de/shop/einzelansicht.html, the comments on the
transmission in the earlier URL will show up in, e.g.,
http://parts-for-bikes.de/shop/einzelansicht/backPID/motorteile/products/840-ccm-fuer-r65.html
as well.

Does anyone have an idea how I can change that behavior? I want comments
on, say,
http://parts-for-bikes.de/shop/einzelansicht/backPID/vergaser/products/1-paar-restaurierte-bing-vergaser-9440105-106.html?tt_products[begin_at]=27&cHash=4bb022dafdbfc8edb56018d41fd7dd1f
to show up on that very URL only (the URL is more complicated because of
the page browser).

Thanks for your help,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is said that one is not truly a Samurai if he does not make his
  decisions quickly."

(Hagakure)