[TYPO3-english] Mass upload with DAM and TYPO3 4.5

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Nov 11 15:56:00 CET 2011

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to upload multiple files at once with DAM. I
tried the Flash uploader bundled with the core. But when I'm uploading,
I got the error: "All of your uploads fail. Detailed problem
problem? I tried it with Firefox 7 and Chrome 15.

So I looked for other extensions and stumbled upon plupload. This
extension seems to work not with DAM because it is integrated in the
"File" module.

Another extension I tried was "ameos_dragndropupload". I dragged the
files onto the java applet but nothing was uploaded.

Do I am something wrong or are there other possibilites to do that?

Regards,
Chris.