[TYPO3-english] indexed_search: Searching also ASCII chars?

arno dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Fri Nov 11 16:09:21 CET 2011

Am 11.11.11 14:09, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> That depends on your database collation. With collations you can make
> "š" to be treated like "s". By default collations are xxx_general_ci or
> xxx_bin_ci, which means they treat all characters literally.

Wait!
Works partial. I changed the table and the text-fields collations to
utf8_general_ci. And deleted the indices and load it again.

When I search for "riešenia" everthing is OK.
But if I search for "riesenia" I get now the same results but without
description ... any hints?

Must I change the whole tables and DB?

lg arno