[TYPO3-english] tt_products and the comment extension

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Nov 11 15:35:19 CET 2011

Good afternoon Colleagues,

I'm trying for a while now to get the comments extension up and running
together with tt_products.

To this behalf, I added two plugins to my single-view page for
tt_products, setting the first to display the comment form, the second
to display the list of comments; both share their records page
(artikel). I've set recursive access to two levels. The website template
contains static templates for pagebrowse (first) and comments
(immediately below). The TS-setup contains the line
plugin.tx_comments_pi1.showUidMap.tx_ttproducts = tt_products
and in my TS-constants I find
plugin.tx_comments_pi1.externalPrefix = tx_ttproducts

When I go to the shop and open one product in single view, I see...
NOTHING but the output of tt_products itself. No form to enter anything
- nothing. Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong here?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance - Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"In the judgement of the elders, a Samurai's obstinacy should be excessive.
  A thing done with moderation may later be judged insufficient."

(Hagakure)