[TYPO3-english] Localization Content Elements in Subpages in TYPO3 4.5.7

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 5 14:47:22 CET 2011


On 4-11-2011 15:35, Andreas Becker wrote:
> we are having a strange problem: The localization of a site with 10
> languages fails after the update to 4.5.7 to translate the content elements
> in its subpages.
> tt_news and other extensions get translated correctly but not usual
> standard CEs. Also Menues and Headers get translated correctly!

I assume that this is site with TemplaVoilà (and TV framework). I 
noticed that on 4.6 I had to set
config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
(perhaps the other settings are okay too, but this is the effect I wanted)
before the localized content elements showed up in the frontend.

I haven't investigated further, but when I went over all the settings 
(following Kasper's Frontend Localization Guide) I noticed that this one 
was missing.

Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list