[TYPO3-english] Localization Content Elements in Subpages in TYPO3 4.5.7

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:05:50 CET 2011

hmm
 looks like nobody had this strange behaviour before. Any other ideas?

It is really strange that the translation of standard content elements works fine in all languages on the root page but not on any sub page while other extensions ie tt_news or cal get translated also on sub pages.

Sent from my iPhone