[TYPO3-english] Products catalog

Allan Jacobsen aja at danskespil.dk
Tue May 10 08:10:08 CEST 2011

We are looking for the same functionality.

We want it to handle our purchase function with budget followup and all.

At the end of the year each department will make a budget of which things they want to buy the following year, and then when something is needed, people go into the intranet shop and order what they need, the purchase orden then needs to be approved by their boss, and if it is approved the purchase order goes to the purchase department, and the items are removed from the budget.

Our new purchase manager has had a system like that at a previous job running on sharepoint, but we are using TYPO3 for our intranet, so we are looking for extension to part of the job, or perhaps get it developed.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen
Danske Spil A/S