[TYPO3-english] Products catalog

j.j julijazas at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:44:29 CEST 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an extension to expand my typo3 site with product catalog.
I'm not planning to make e commerce so no need in payments user registration
tracking, just a product catalog with click enlarge, more details. It ca
nalso be a add to basket button with posibility with print whole basket to
pdf. Also the main request would be the posibility with import products from
external file suych as csv or something like that. Any ideas typo3 has this
extension? I have read about the new Toxid feature that integrates oxid
eshop to typo3 through the special toxid setup but wonder if anybody has
tried something like that?

Julius