[TYPO3-english] t3d import and templa voila

Patrick-Emil Zörner paddyez at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:50:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have two typo3 installations with some sites in each installation.
Both installations are version 4.5.2 and have TemplaVoila 1.5.3
installed.

The export seems fine. The import also works but only if I use a use a
empty t3 installation or force the import to keep uids. But doing the
latter would destroy the site in the other installation because some
uids are the same.

If I do not force the uid. The page TV template is invalid uid because
the value of the initial installation is kept. And second all the
tt_content elements are unlinked, because in the xml of the page the
uids are also the ones form the other t3 installation.

Does anybody know how to resolve this. Am I doing something terribly
wrong? Or is what I intend to do simply impossible?

Thanx in advance

greetings

paddy