[TYPO3-english] Old Globe image id=0 is now called ?

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed May 4 09:56:06 CEST 2011

Hi Philipp

You got me wrong there, of course I read the thread I posted the link
to. I just wanted to point out that what Jigal said:

 >A page gets the globe icon when the property "Use as root page" (tab)
 >Behaviour, section Miscellaneous) is enabled. Such a page is
 >considered to be the root of a web site in the installation.

wasn't sufficient to understand / explain the functionality. What does
"is considered" mean... who considers... why ... what for... etc...

But also Stefans and Steffens replies in the thread don't take out all
the voodoo & mystery for me there.

And yes, of course that's normal with a big system like TYPO3 and we
have to live with it. I will of course keep setting the flag, trusting
Steffens Advice ("eine saubere konfiguration hat dies gesetzt").

Cheers
Urs

PS: I didn't mean to hijack this thread, which is originally about the
id=0 T3-Icon Page

--
Urs Bräm
macht Websites