[TYPO3-english] "Manually" insert in tt_content table

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Mar 23 13:11:58 CET 2011

On 03/23/2011 09:13 AM, Tonyo wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I have an extension that I need to insert into some pages from another
> extension in a pi1.
> I tried differents things but I have a problem : my content doesn't appear
> on the table, it's stored in the unused elements when I'm in page module.

1. TV or not TV?
if you are using TemplaVoila you need to insert every CE into TV-records.

Are your CEs visible in list-view?
are they marked hidden? correct your record creation: set the record-field
are they invisible? is the field 'deleted' set? correct your record
creation: unset the record-field

is your page multilanguage?
have you set the language-fields in a correct way?

are you using workspaces?
have you set the workspaces-fields in a correct way?

for the FE: have you cleared page cache?

> When looking for a solution, I found that the problem could come from the
> l18n_difffsource field or an entry in the
> sys_refindex<http://comte.d-klik.eu/typo3conf/ext/phpmyadmin/res/phpMyAdmin-3.3.9.2-all-languages/tbl_structure.php?db=cigc&table=sys_refindex&token=65261ecb4d7c1757b26fbb24815ff5b5&phpMyAdmin=88dd6dfa30264789f48c6ee11e93bde7e4f521cf>table
> that I found, but nothing really clear to me.
>
> Is there a simple way to insert content in the tt_content table ? Maybe a
> function of the core api (I didn't find anything), something that will
> create all the relationships between all the tables of typo3.
>
> Thanks in advance !

bernd