[TYPO3-english] "Manually" insert in tt_content table

Tonyo tonyo.mail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:13:17 CET 2011

Hi !

I have an extension that I need to insert into some pages from another
extension in a pi1.
I tried differents things but I have a problem : my content doesn't appear
on the table, it's stored in the unused elements when I'm in page module.

When looking for a solution, I found that the problem could come from the
l18n_difffsource field or an entry in the
sys_refindex<http://comte.d-klik.eu/typo3conf/ext/phpmyadmin/res/phpMyAdmin-3.3.9.2-all-languages/tbl_structure.php?db=cigc&table=sys_refindex&token=65261ecb4d7c1757b26fbb24815ff5b5&phpMyAdmin=88dd6dfa30264789f48c6ee11e93bde7e4f521cf>table
that I found, but nothing really clear to me.

Is there a simple way to insert content in the tt_content table ? Maybe a
function of the core api (I didn't find anything), something that will
create all the relationships between all the tables of typo3.

Thanks in advance !