[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:44:36 CET 2011

Hi again,
i went on with my develop and made some trials with the scheduled tasks, but
i'm stuck again (sorry).
The first run  complain that the cli user had not enough rights to update
tt_address (table that i need to update).
Then I updated cli_scheduler user rights to everything i found that could
make sense with tt_address table and in fact second run went smooth and it
inserted every record, but the third run and on complain that "Attempt to
modify record ########### without permission. Or non-existing page."

I checked again and again cli_scheduler user  rights and I also added db
mount of the page where addresses are, but nothing change.

Any help?

Nicola