[TYPO3-english] Content (block or page) selection and extraction?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:54:19 CEST 2011

The website of my customer is built on Typo3 and a got a new request to
build a kind of text/content selector in order to build an aggregate content
dynamically.

The goal would be :

1. to display on a given page a list of content/pages stored into a specific
system folder (typo3).
2. every content could be selected by clicking a checkbox in front of the
title and
3. when the user press a "Generate" button, a process should build a "new"
(virtual) content agregating all the selected contentn into a webpage.

Is that possible using Typo3, I cannot find an existing extension.

Thanks in advance for your tips and advices.
Regards,
BM